Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta. Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta with a Japanese twist! Whether it's a Monday dinner for the family or a Friday date night, no one can dispute the idea of a rich, comforting and oh-so-good pasta like this Creamy Mushroom and Bacon Pasta. A fabulous mushroom recipe prepared with butter, garlic, bacon & cream.
Everyone needs a go-to mushroom recipe and this one should definitely be. The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts Fry the mushrooms and garlic until fragrant then add the thyme, lemon juice, chicken stock and cream. Allow to come to a simmer then add the bacon. You can have Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta
- It’s 200 g of pasta.
- Prepare 5 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of enoki mushroom.
- It’s 1/2 pack of maitake mushroom.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of salmon flakes.
- You need 2 TBSP of butter.
- You need 1 TBSP of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- You need 1/4 sheet of seaweed.
Add the cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the pan. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Gluten free and low-carb side dish and/or sauce. Mushrooms, bacon, thyme and cream create an excellent flavor combination: very.
Bacon, salmon and mushroom creamy & soy sauce pasta instructions
- Cook pasta al dente in a large pot with salted water. Save 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Cut the stem of enoki and maitake. Tear them apart small..
- Mince garlic..
- Cut bacon into bite size..
- In a large pan, without any heat, drizzle olive oil and pour minced garlic. Sauté with low heat until you get the aroma..
- Add bacon, enoki and maitake mushrooms into the pan and sauté with medium high heat for 5 minutes..
- Add cooking sake and sauté until the sake is evaporated. Sprinkle flour over at the end..
- Add heavy whipping cream and cook for 3 minutes. Add soy sauce and butter at the end and turn off the heat when the butter is melted..
- In the same pan, medium high heat, add pasta and saved pasta water and mixed them very well. Turn off the heat..
- Add salmon flakes and mix it together..
- Sprinkle cut seaweed over and enjoy😍.
Simply pan-sear the salmon and nestle it into a flavorful sauce made with cream of mushroom soup and prepared pesto. The vibrant grape tomatoes and spinach add a burst of freshness and contribute to making the recipe an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. Serve it over cooked brown rice, which. Add cream and parmesan, simmering until reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper to taste.