You can cook Basic Boil using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Boil
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of grass fed beef keilbasa links.
- Prepare 3 cups of shrimp, tails removed.
- Prepare 3 ears of corn, cleaned and halved.
- It’s 1/2 pound of boiler potatoes.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable or beef better than bouillon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
Basic Boil instructions
- Saute onion and sausage in butter together until onion is clear..
- Add the water, corn, potatoes and bouillon then simmer on medium low for forty minutes or till potatoes are tender..
- Remove from heat and add the shrimp. Cover for 5-10 minutes, drain and serve over Pacific Rim Rice..
- Save broth for a nice base to vegetable soup or stews. Freezes for 6 months nicely..