Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet.
You can cook Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of Peeled, tail on shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of Liquid crab boil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil w/ thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crush red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet step by step
- Marinate shrimp in all seasoning, oil, & crab boil in bowl covered with tin foil for 30-45 mins in refrigerator..
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat.
- Throw shrimp in greased skillet & cook for 10-15 mins, or until shrimp is lightly seared on both sides..
- Top with butter, serve, & enjoy. :).