Vegan lemon cheesecake pie. An easy no-cook cheesecake that's dairy-free and gluten-free with just a little agave syrup to sweeten. A lusciously lemony vegan dessert that the family will love. Want to know what sunshine tastes like?
This Lemon Cheesecake Pie recipe is perfect for lemon lovers- so sweet, lemony and creamy, with just a tiny bit of tartness- yum! The first was a chocolate cream pie (which is one of his favorites) and this fabulous Lemon Cheesecake Pie. Ok, so the Lemon Cheesecake was really for me, but it was. You can cook Vegan lemon cheesecake pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan lemon cheesecake pie
- You need 2 dl of almonds.
- You need 2 of tbspoons of unsweetened peanut butter.
- You need 8 pcs of soft dates.
- Prepare 2 dl of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1,5 dl of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 of tblspoons of potato starch.
- It’s 0,5 dl of melted margarine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 0,5 dl of sugar.
Creamy and deliciously lemony no-bake vegan lemon pie with ginger cookie crust. Made with homemade vegan condensed milk. Tofu is used to great effect in vegan cheesecakes, but here Aldo mixes it with coconut cream to make a light no-bake cheesecake. Stir until the agar-agar has dissolved.
Vegan lemon cheesecake pie step by step
- Process almonds, dates and peanut butter until fine dough. Press evenly on the bottom a pie pan covered with baking paper..
- Soak cashew for at least 30min, throw water away. Process in a machine with lemon juice until very fine and smooth..
- Warm sugar in the microwave oven with a small drop of water until it melts..
- Mix cashew paste, meleted sugar, lemon zest and coconut cream..
- Melt margarine in microwave oven, mix potato starch when its hot. Mix with the rest of the filling..
- Pour on top of the cake, freeze in the freezer for 1-2 hours and keep in fridge for about an hour before serving. Its not supposed to be frozen..
In a food processor, combine the tofu, cream cheese, coconut cream, a splash of vanilla essence, sugar and lemon zest. I have always loved all things lemon when it comes to dessert. I live in the tropics and right now we have mango season, yay! The pie is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. It's versatile as you can make it with other fruits of choice (e.g. berries or apricots).