California Roll (Uramaki Sushi).
You can have California Roll (Uramaki Sushi) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Roll (Uramaki Sushi)
- Prepare 400 g of sushi rice (cooked rice mixed with sushi vinegar).
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of small cucumber.
- Prepare 50 g of sashimi salmon (or smoked salmon).
- Prepare of lemon.
- You need 2 sheets of nori.
- You need of roasted sesame.
California Roll (Uramaki Sushi) instructions
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and skin. Cut into 1cm wide strips and sprinkle lemon juice. Cut the cucumber in to 1cm square sticks. Slice the salmon in to similar size as above..
- Spread half of the rice evenly on a sheet of nori. Sprinkle roasted sesame to cover the surface. Turn it over on to a sheet of cling wrap and place it on bamboo mat (Makisu)..
- Place half of the avocado. cucumber and salmon on the end of nori, closer to you. Hold down the above with your fingers and roll to the other end, pulling the cling wrap as you go. Set the rolled sushi, by holding it tightly from over the bamboo mat..
- Place the end of the roll at the bottom and cut in to eighth or ninth. It is easier to cut with the wrap on, then remove it afterwards..