Chorizo and asparagus salad. Quick to make and full of rich Spanish tomato and garlic flavours, our recipe for a chorizo and asparagus salad with chimichurri makes for a solid summer dinner. Loaded with flavour and fresh ingredients, this salad is a great accompaniment for your BBQ this weekend. warm chorizo asparagus salad with chilli balsamico. Brush the asparagus with olive oil.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette to taste. Toss chorizo, potatoes, and vegetables together for a quick and easy weeknight dinner with Spanish flare, made in a sheet pan for two. Also used smoked turkey sausage to make it healthier as well. You can cook Chorizo and asparagus salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and asparagus salad
- Prepare 1 of third chorizo ring, skin removed and chopped into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil (I used garlic olive oil).
- It’s 6-8 of asparagus spears, chopped into chunks.
- You need 20 of sugar snap peas, halved.
- You need half of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare half of bag washed rocket.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved (I used piccolo variety).
- You need 10 cm of piece cucumber, chopped into chunks.
- It’s 1 of large handful of fresh baby spinach, washed.
- It’s 1/3-1/2 of ball fresh mozzarella (reduced fat is fine to use here).
So, we buy asparagus, and more asparagus. Here is a recipe for what to do with our long green friends, when you're tired of everything else. (Thank you Whole Foods deli section for the idea.) Grill them or roast them (grilling will taste better if you can do it), and toss them in a simple salad with. Chorizo and asparagus tarts are super cheesy and a great way to eat healthy asparagus, which is cheapest and at its best in season. Make these tarts ahead and you can take them to a picnic, enjoy them at a barbecue or with a big side of salad as a really filling dinner.
Chorizo and asparagus salad step by step
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the chorizo. Cook for a few minutes to release the juices..
- Add the asparagus, sugar snaps and red pepper to the pan and cook for 10 minutes..
- Whilst the veg are cooking, build your salad – layer the rocket, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and mozzarella and toss them together on a plate..
- Pile the warm ingredients onto the top of the salad and serve immediately. This make a wonderful main meal but for bigger appetites it can be served with a warm pitta bread and stuffed inside if eating on the move!.
The Best Chorizo Salad Recipes on Yummly Warm Chorizo Salad, Cauliflower & Chorizo Salad, Heirloom Tomato + Chorizo Salad. Divide the chorizo and asparagus between each, then scatter over the Manchego. Combine asparagus, goat's cheese, new potatoes, peas and lettuce to make this easy springtime vegetarian dish. Sautéed Asparagus With Chorizo, Fried Eggs, and Smoked-Paprika Allioli.