Garlic Confit Spaghetti.
You can have Garlic Confit Spaghetti using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Confit Spaghetti
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 cups of chicken stock (or vegetable stock with mushrooms).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Garlic Confit Spaghetti instructions
- Add chicken stock and salt to a pan and rise the heat to medium high. Add spaghetti and cook for 10 mins, till al-dante..
- Drain and keep the spaghetti aside. Make sure to save the starch-y stock left from the pasta as that will help to add depth to the pasta..
- In another pan, add the olive oil and keep the flame on low heat..
- Using a knife or a mandolin, cut thin slices of garlic and add to the olive oil in the pan..
- On low heat itself, let the garlic cook for 3-5 mins, till golden brown..
- Add in the spaghetti to the pan and toss. Add a ladel of the pasta liquid and cook on high for 1-2 mins..
- Serve hot..