Sooji Veg Pizza. Hi Friends, You can enjoy this mouth-watering pizza with your family and friends on any occasion. This Pizza can be prepared without using any Oven or non-stick but on normal tawa. This is also called rava toast.
Veg pizza recipe with step by step photos – It is very detailed This veg pizza recipe works for both regular crust and thin crust pizza. In this post, I have made thin crust since he loves thin, crispy crust. Here is the traditional South Indian breakfast dish. You can have Sooji Veg Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sooji Veg Pizza
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thin sooji.
- You need 3 tbsp of curd.
- It’s As required of Water to make the batter.
- You need 1/3 tsp of fruit salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped winters veggies like capsicum, tomato, sweet corn, onion.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sauce mixture like(tomato sauce + red chilli sauce +szechwan sauces).
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian mixed seasoning for pizza.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutralite veg butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Mozzarella cheese.
Various seasoning and vegetables can be added during cooking as per your preference. Veg pizza recipe with step by step photos. Tried and tested recipe for making perfect veg pizza at Well this veg pizza recipe I am sharing here is far better in taste, freshness and flavor compared to. This Veg Pizza turned out damn delicious also very healthy.
Sooji Veg Pizza step by step
- Take sooji in a mixing bowl. Add the curd. Mix well. Add 2 tbsp water. Again mix and rest, covered for 25 minutes. Sooji swell by absorbing water. Mix the Italian seasoning, black pepper powder and chilli flakes with the chopped veggies..
- After 25 minutes mix fruit salt and required water with the floppy sooji to make batter for pizza base. Take a pan. Grease with oil/butter. Spread the sooji batter, slow down the flame. Cover and cook till you find air bubbles on the sooji base. Flip to other side..
- Keep the flame slow. Spread butter. Now spread the sauce mixture above the butter slowly and carefully. Then spread grated mozzarella cheese and next spread the veggies. On the top of veggies sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese generously and evenly..
- Cover the pan with lid and bake in low flame till aroma comes. Crunchy sooji base Pizza with delicious topping is ready to relish with children, family and friends..
I have used margarine instead of butter to make it low fat. So try this Veg Pizza which is lowfat, healthy, full of fiber and vitamins. Veg Pizza Recipe – one of the most loved fast food across the world. A slice for lunch, some more for dinner, and left over slices for breakfast. Veg Pizza- However if you ask me the where to find the.