Pork Tenderloin and Apple Chutney 😎.
You can cook Pork Tenderloin and Apple Chutney 😎 using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin and Apple Chutney 😎
- You need 1 tbsp of Veg Oil.
- It’s 550 grams of pork Tenderloin.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need of Chutney:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Tomatoes diced.
- You need 1/2 of Apple Diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of veg oil.
Pork Tenderloin and Apple Chutney 😎 step by step
- Put your oven on 180°C or 6 gas.
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons into a bowl.
- Add the paprika and mix.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into slices and marinate for 10 minutes turn and mix after 5 mins..
- Add the oil to the pan and warm, add the pork and sear it for 10 mins stirring.
- Chop the apple up into small cubes and cut the tomatoes. Put into a small sauce pan, add the chopped fresh parsley and stir..
- Add all the chutney ingredients and bring to boil and simmer stirring for 10 mins until all soft..
- When chutney is done, transfer into a bowl and let it cool.
- Then transfer the pork to an ovenproof dish and cook in oven for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with the chutney on the side, new potatoes and veg or a nice crisp salad. Also potatoes fritters and cabbage or green beans is nice too..