Yummy chocolate cake mice. Chocolate Decorating Mickey Mouse Lilo & Stitch Cake Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games Learn how to bake up a yummy chocolate cake without eggs! It's a delicious and sweet treat for those This cute gossip girl wants to surprise her friends with a yummy chocolat.
The chocolate cake shot is a popular party drink. Learn how to make this delicious shooter and discover the equally yummy birthday cake shot. Chocolate cake, bars and sprinkles – there can't be enough of this guilty pleasure! You can have Yummy chocolate cake mice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy chocolate cake mice
- You need 300 gms of sponge cake.
- Prepare as needed of Sugar syrup.
- It’s 150 gms of dark chocolate.
- It’s 5 of Almonds.
- Prepare 5 g of silver vermicelli.
- Prepare as needed of Cherries.
- You need 5 of fries noodle sticks.
Browse through our collection and use them for free! My little girl already gave an award for this cake after tasting it. She is demanding to make more saying that "Mamma,it must be there in the YUMMY SITE" The cake looks so moist and chocolaty….nice one…congrats on the awards !! Yummy Minnie Mouse Cake is a free girl game online at MaFa.
Yummy chocolate cake mice instructions
- Take a clean empty bowl..
- In that take 300 g sponge cake. Cut it into small pieces..
- Add sugar syrup (homemade) to make fine dough out of it. Make sure your dough is not too hard or too soft so that it can take a nice shape.
- Give it any of the shapes you want to. Here I have given it a shape of cut little mouse..
- Next dip it into the chocolate syrup in the bowl. Remove it after it is fully covered with chocolate and put it on the strainer directly to let down the excess chocolate syrup..
- Finally take some of the red cherries and cut them into the shape of the triangle to form the nose of the mouse. Also take some almonds, cut them vertically to make the ears of the mouse. Now take some silver vermicelli to make the moustache and eyes of the mouse..
- Now take a stick of fried noodle and put it back of the mouse to make the tail of mouse..
- Apply or stick all of them to form the shape and body just like a mouse is..
- Keep it into the refrigerator for at least 30 mins to freeze the chocolate..
- Finally here is it. The mouth lingering chocolate mice..
You can play Yummy Minnie Mouse Cake in your browser for free. I want to present a Minnie Mouse themed cake for the birthday of my dearest friend. It's boasts a super creamy chocolate filling and is so easy to make – everyone loves it! And it tastes even better than it looks. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time!