Indian style cheese paneer veg pizza paratha. Search of your restaurant like homemade food stops here. I Jyoti Khatri at Khatri's Kitchen host you for the best Indian Vegetarian recipes in an easiest. Pizza is what the kids want these days.
Cheese Paratha Recipe – Cheese Stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe by (HUMA IN THE KITCHEN) Pizza Paratha Recipe-Indian Veg Brunch breakfast recipes and kids lunch box snack idea Mughlai Paratha Recipe – Easy Veg Moglai Paratha – Paneer Stuffed Paratha – Ruchi. Whole Wheat Indian flatbread stuffed with crumbled paneer (indian cottage cheese). This Paneer paratha makes a filling breakfast or lunch! You can have Indian style cheese paneer veg pizza paratha using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian style cheese paneer veg pizza paratha
- You need For of making dough-.
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare as required of water.
- It’s For of Stuffing-.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped carrot.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped Hara Dhaniya.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of garlic tomato chutney.
If you've tried this Paneer Paratha Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! Paneer Paratha is whole-wheat flat bread filled with mildly spiced paneer Indian Cheese). As I am jain n pure veg,i followed ur easy recipes. Paneer paratha recipe, a tasty Punjabi style, North Indian Indian flatbread.
Indian style cheese paneer veg pizza paratha instructions
- For making dough- First of all take maida add salt, oil, baking soda and knead tight dough. Cover the dough and rest it for 2 hours. Marinate paneer with ginger garlic paste, Lal mirch powder, haldi powder, salt and also 1 teaspoon oil and marinate it for 30 minutes..
- Put some oil in kadhai and all vegetables, Dhaniya powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder saute it for 1 minute. Now take a small amount of dough and roll in round shape..
- Now spread garlic tomato chutney on paratha and also put sauteed vegetables, cheese on half side of paratha. then fold it and seal it's edges…
- Then place paratha on pan and put some oil around it on medium flame. Fry it until it get crispy from both side..
- Now delicious yummy paratha is ready. Serve it with homemade ginger tomato chutney. This is Indian style paratha full of vegetables and yummy cheese and paneer..
Learn quick & easy recipe of paneer paratha served with a side dish like raita. Paneer paratha, a stuffed Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour, homemade paneer, desi ghee, Indian spices and fresh coriander. Paneer Paratha is delicious dish in which the Indian bread is stuffed with cottage cheese. It is a filling and healthy dish usually served with raitha, curd or You can prepare this with homemade paneer or store bought ones. Today we will learn how to make Paneer Paratha or cottage cheese stuffed.