Vermicelli cake. Vermicelli Cake – It was only until I started tasting other people's cooking that made me realize that my mom really knows Vermicelli cake, also called vam-a-zelli in Guyanese patois, is a dessert made. Vermicelli cake is a sweet delicious noodle cake. (raisins traditionally is added to this dish) and can be topped with cherries and it is easy to prepare. Vermicelli is one of the common ingredients used to cook dessert in most of the Indian household.
Fine Vermicelli masala upma with vegetables, fine vermicelli upma recipe, vermicelli recipes, easy south indian breakfast recipes. Try our easy to follow vegie vermicelli cake recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. You can have Vermicelli cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli cake
- You need 3 cups of light tui.
- Prepare 1 cup of thick tui.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare Half of cup milk.
- You need 250 gms of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cardamon powder.
Looking for spaghettini and vermicelli recipes? Mother's Recipe products are well known to you all. They have a wide range of Instant mixes,Pickles,Papads & ready to use paste varieties. But i am a big fan of their pickles & payasam.
Vermicelli cake instructions
- Boil the 3 light cups of tui..
- Once it starts boiling add the vermicelli to it and let it cook till it dries..
- In a separate bowl, put the eggs, the thick tui, milk, sugar, cardamon powder and vanilla accence..
- Add the vermicelli to the mixture..
- Oil a baking dish.
Vermicelli Kheer Recipe with step by step photos. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. To begin making Vermicelli Kunafa Recipe With Paneer & Cheese Cream Filling, start by preparing the layering. Vermicelli noodles is an easy and quick meal.