Vermicelli cake. Vermicelli Cake – It was only until I started tasting other people's cooking that made me realize that my mom really knows Vermicelli cake, also called vam-a-zelli in Guyanese patois, is a dessert made. Vermicelli cake is a sweet delicious noodle cake. (raisins traditionally is added to this dish) and can be topped with cherries and it is easy to prepare. Vermicelli is one of the common ingredients used to cook dessert in most of the Indian household.
Fine Vermicelli masala upma with vegetables, fine vermicelli upma recipe, vermicelli recipes, easy south indian breakfast recipes. Try our easy to follow vegie vermicelli cake recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. You can have Vermicelli cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli cake
- You need 1 packet of vermicelli.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cherries and raisins.
- Prepare Few of saffron strands soaked in milk.
- It’s Pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon powder.
- It’s Pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
Looking for spaghettini and vermicelli recipes? Mother's Recipe products are well known to you all. They have a wide range of Instant mixes,Pickles,Papads & ready to use paste varieties. But i am a big fan of their pickles & payasam.
Vermicelli cake step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast vermicelli in it, till brown Once they turn brown add milk into it. Add saffron strands,vanilla essence and all the above mentioned spices into it. Let it cook on low flame..
- When vermicelli start turning soft, add sugar. Give a boil. Add cherries and raisins. In 12-15 minutes, the mixture starts to clump together. If the mixture sticks to back side of the spoon without dripping, then remove from heat and pour into a greased tin..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hrs to firm up faster.Cut and serve.
Vermicelli Kheer Recipe with step by step photos. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. To begin making Vermicelli Kunafa Recipe With Paneer & Cheese Cream Filling, start by preparing the layering. Vermicelli noodles is an easy and quick meal.