Hariyali chicken Indian recipes. Hariyali chicken or green chicken is a delicious Indian dish made with chicken, fresh aromatic herbs and spices. It goes well with plain rice, jeera rice, roti or even with ghee rice. There are a lot of Indian dishes that are cooked with a green paste made with green chilli, coriander and mint leaves.
Hariyali Chicken Recipe is the famous Chicken Dish of Punjabi Cuisine. Boneless Chicken is cooked in Rich and Creamy Gravy of Spinach, Mint and Cashew nuts. Hariyali chicken is one of the famous recipes of Punjabi Cuisine and it is generally served with Tandoori Roti or Butter Naan. You can cook Hariyali chicken Indian recipes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hariyali chicken Indian recipes
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Sesame oil 4tbsn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Curd.
- You need 2 of Medium size Onion.
- It’s of Chilly powder 1spn.
- You need of Turmeric powder1/2 spn.
- Prepare of Coriander powder 1spn.
- You need of Garam masala 1 spn.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of For paste.
- It’s of Coriander leaves 1 hand full.
- Prepare of Mint leaves 1 hand full.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- It’s of Water.
Hariyali chicken or chicken hariyali is a chicken recipe which is basically green in color. It is made using green herbs and chicken. Hariyali chicken, as the name suggest involves green vegetables and condiments ground to paste which include coriander leaves, spinach, capsicum and green chili. As the ingredients suggests it is high in calcium and vitamin C and of course the chicken.
Hariyali chicken Indian recipes instructions
- First Take a jar. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, water for paste and keep separate..
- Second take a kadai. Sesame oil, pattai, onion and salt. Cook in a low to medium flame. Bcoz this chicken recipe onion should be cooked soft. After onion is cooked soft. Add ginger garlic paste saute it and the smell is go..
- Third Then add chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala and saute it well. After masala smell is go. Then add soaked chicken with turmeric powder and mix lightly and close the lid for 5 minutes in the low to medium flame..
- Fourth after 5 mints open the lid then add curd again mix well. The little bubbles come then add coriander paste and add 1glass of water. Adjust the salt and half close the lid. Then cook 20 to 25 mints in the LOW FLAME. In middle of the cook. Every 5 mints saute it once slowly. After cooked the chicken comes at the end semi gravy.
- Fifth finally open the lid and serve hot with veg pulao or chappati. It is perfect combination (note : Take ingredients and measurements in my instructions. U get perfect taste).
Hariyali Chicken Tikka is a mouth-watering appetizer recipe which is quite popular in Northern India and is best enjoyed with some exotic dips. This non-vegetarian recipe is prepared with juicy chicken breasts marinated in the blended mixture of mint leaves, coriander leaves. Some of India's most popular foods are chicken-based. Some of India's most famous dishes use chicken, including many that are enjoyed worldwide at Indian restaurants. You can enjoy the authentic taste of your favorite spiced chicken dishes at home with these recipes.