Vermicelli cake. Vermicelli Cake – It was only until I started tasting other people's cooking that made me realize that my mom really knows Vermicelli cake, also called vam-a-zelli in Guyanese patois, is a dessert made. Vermicelli cake is a sweet delicious noodle cake. (raisins traditionally is added to this dish) and can be topped with cherries and it is easy to prepare. Vermicelli is one of the common ingredients used to cook dessert in most of the Indian household.
Fine Vermicelli masala upma with vegetables, fine vermicelli upma recipe, vermicelli recipes, easy south indian breakfast recipes. Try our easy to follow vegie vermicelli cake recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. You can have Vermicelli cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli cake
- Prepare 250 gm of Vermicelli (sewai) (roasted).
- You need 200 gm of Sugar.
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits(almonds, Cashew,charoli).
- You need 150 gm of Khoya.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Green cardamom.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2-3 drop of Vanilla essence.
Looking for spaghettini and vermicelli recipes? Mother's Recipe products are well known to you all. They have a wide range of Instant mixes,Pickles,Papads & ready to use paste varieties. But i am a big fan of their pickles & payasam.
Vermicelli cake step by step
- Make sugar syrup about 1 glass..
- Milk at a room temperature add eggs and beat..
- In a large bowl take vermicelli,add sugar syrup and egg milk mixture and mixed it.add cardamom powder, 1/2 quantity of chopped dry fruits and khoya, vanilla essence mix slowly..
- Take a cake tin.transfer this mixture to cake tin.and cook it on a low flame on tawa. You cover this tin with a plate or any lid.garnish with chopped dry fruits and khoya..
- You can bake this in a oven temperature 160 to 180 about 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven..
Vermicelli Kheer Recipe with step by step photos. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. To begin making Vermicelli Kunafa Recipe With Paneer & Cheese Cream Filling, start by preparing the layering. Vermicelli noodles is an easy and quick meal.