Mince Pork Omelet.
You can cook Mince Pork Omelet using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mince Pork Omelet
- It’s 180 gr of Mince pork.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 stalk of leek. Cut.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
Mince Pork Omelet instructions
- Beat the eggs. Add the leeks. Add salt, sugar and pepper for taste.
- Heat the pan and add oil. Cook the mix eggs. Flip over when the omelet starting to turn brown at the bottom. Continue until cook..
- I served mine with Salad wrap.