Baked Spanish Potato Omelette.
You can have Baked Spanish Potato Omelette using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spanish Potato Omelette
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 of rashers of bacon.
- You need 50 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of big pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls of spinach.
- Prepare 6 of 7 eggs.
- You need 200 grams of strong cheese (cheddar) grated.
Baked Spanish Potato Omelette instructions
- slice the potatoes about half cm thick and put on to boil for 10 – 15 minutes until almost cooked. drain and leave to cool.
- dice the bacon. crush the garlic. beat the eggs and add milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic and 2/3 of the cheese.
- in a small casserole dish spoon a thin layer of egg mix on to the base and add a layer of potato add some bacon, spinach and more egg mix. repeat the layers ending with egg mix, topping of bacon and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- bake in the oven at 200°c for 25-30 minutes until cooked throughout.
- i have served a hot slice with buttered bread for breakfast, hot with sausages and sweetcorn for dinner or cold at a picnic.