Chinese Leeks With Roasted Pork In Chinese Wine.
You can have Chinese Leeks With Roasted Pork In Chinese Wine using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Leeks With Roasted Pork In Chinese Wine
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of slice cooked roasted pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of chinese bbq pork / char siew.
- Prepare 1 cup of stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chinese leek.
Chinese Leeks With Roasted Pork In Chinese Wine instructions
- With oil saute dice garlic and shallot then add in cooked roasted pork and chinese bbq pork / char siew with chinese leeks for 1 minute.
- Add in stock and mix well and cover lid for another 3 minutes.
- Add in shoaxing rice wine and mix well (optional add on small red chili pepper) then off heat and serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY LEEKS RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/454163-fried-eggs-with-leeks-top-bolognese-sauce.