๐ถ๐ฎ๐Keema Naan๐๐ฎ๐ถ (Stuffed mince flatbread).
You can cook ๐ถ๐ฎ๐Keema Naan๐๐ฎ๐ถ (Stuffed mince flatbread) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ๐ถ๐ฎ๐Keema Naan๐๐ฎ๐ถ (Stuffed mince flatbread)
- It’s 375 g of plain flour 2 tbsp milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain yoghurt 2 tbsp melted butter or ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of lukwarm water 1 tsp yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt 1 tsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda 1 egg (optional).
- It’s of For naan stuffing.
- You need 150 g of minced lamb,beef or chiken 1 small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic & ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of fresh green chilies,finely chopped.
- You need handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red Chilli flakes(optional).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder 1/2 tsp white cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread toasted and make a breadcrumbs.
๐ถ๐ฎ๐Keema Naan๐๐ฎ๐ถ (Stuffed mince flatbread) instructions
- Add the yeast and sugar to the lukwarm water and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Sieve the flour, salt and baking soda and milk powder into a bowl. Add in the yeast mixture, the butter or ghee, yoghurt and the egg. Mix to a smooth, soft dough. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 4-5 minutes. Place the dough in a greased bowl. Brush lightly with melted butter or ghee. Cover and stand in a warm place for about 3-4 hours until the dough roughly doubles in size..
- #Make_a_keema(mince): Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions and garlic & ginger paste for 2 minutes. Add the meat and all the spices with the fresh Coriander and fresh Green Chilli and stir-fry for about 4 minutes until the mixture is brown now add the 3 tbsp of breadcrumbs in a mince mixture and cook 1 minute.Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely. Remove the risen dough from the bowl and place on a floured surface. Punch the dough down and knead gently for 2 minutes..
- Split the dough into four pieces. Roll the pieces into balls. Place a ball on a floured surface and roll out like a round shape. Place a 2 or 3 tbsp of the keema mixture in the middle of the dough. Pull up the edges of the dough to make a little sack. Work into a ball and place back on the floured surface with the creases on the underside. Repeat with the remaining dough pieces. Cover the dough balls and leave to rest for 30 minutes..
- Turn your grill onto maximum and place a baking tray underneath. Press a dough ball down gently on a floured surface and roll out gently into a tear or oblong shape. Brush the surface with melted butter or ghee mix with 1tbsp fresh coriander finely chopped. Place the naan on a hot tawa or flat pan for about 1 minute until it bubbles up..
- Transfer the naan to the hot baking tray and cook under the hot grill for about 1-2 minutes until the naan starts to turn brown. Brush the naan lightly with melted ghee before serving. #Tip: The tawa (iron skillet) and the grill pan should be medium hot to ensure the naan is cooked properly..