Apple Oat & Date Slices.
You can cook Apple Oat & Date Slices using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Oat & Date Slices
- Prepare 200 gm of grated eating apples.
- Prepare 75 gm of marg or butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 75 gm of dates.
- You need 75 gm of buckwheat flour (or wholemeal flour).
- Prepare 175 gm of oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Apple Oat & Date Slices instructions
- Peel, core and grate two large apples..
- In a small saucepan, gently heat the margarine, golden syrup, and dates to make a thick syrupy mixture..
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the dry ingredients..
- Add the grated apples to the date mix and stir well. Then fold in the dry flour and oat mix. Pour into a parchment paper lined baking tin..
- Bake for 30 mins at 180 C until golden in colour on top..