Quinoa, lentils and chorizo salad. This tasty, detox Quinoa Lentil Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing is packed with fiber, protein, and lots of healthy goodness – a real I ordered the Quinoa and Lentil Bowl and anxiously awaited it. Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe: Made with roasted brussels sprouts, shallots, and sweet red peppers, this lentil salad is filling and fragrant. When it comes to this Quinoa Lentil Salad Recipe, chances are you fit into one of two camps.
Not to mention, it's easy to make. Run under cold water to cool; drain any excess moisture. A fresh and zesty quinoa lentil salad with tomatoes served with a simple lemon and oil dressing. You can have Quinoa, lentils and chorizo salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa, lentils and chorizo salad
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1 cup of lentils.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of chorizo.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s of feta cheese.
Simple, fresh and satisfying this is a great Summer I used Puy lentils but brown lentils will work well too. Raw courgette, cherry tomatoes and avocado have worked best in this salad but feel free to mix. In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and vinegar together, and drizzle in the oil to make an emulsion. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content.
Quinoa, lentils and chorizo salad instructions
- Rinse the quinoa under running water & boil for 8 mins with 1 vegetable stock, then drain and set aside..
- Rinse the lentils in cold water & cook them for 10min, drain them and set aside.
- Chop the red pepper and red onion into squares. Heat 1tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the cubed chorizo, cook for a few minutes or until it just turns crispy. Remove from the pan but leave any juices in the pan.
- Turn the heat to medium & add the red onion, red pepper and cook for 5 mins or until soft.
- Once the ingredients have softened up, add the tomato, chorizo and cook for another few minutes before tipping in the lentils, quinoa and stirring everything together.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add 1tbsp of coriander and the crumbled feta cheese. Can be served hot or cold.
That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional This salad is amazing for so many reasons: Lentils and quinoa are great sources of protein and fiber. Stir the softened shallot and tarragon into the cooled quinoa along with the lentils, cucumber, feta, spring onions, orange zest and juice and vinegar. A simple and delicious quinoa, lentil, and arugula salad that is so easy to make and packed with protein! It is perfect to take on the go or enjoy at home! It is our new go-to salad because it makes for both a great entree as it is filling from the lentils and quinoa, but it can be served as a side dish or.