You can have Chinese Salmon using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 bags of rice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need Bag of snap peas.
Chinese Salmon instructions
- Cut up the salmon into chunks.
- Make your marinade by mixing soy sauce, olive oil, water, garlic, ginger and honey.
- Place the salmon in the marinade for 20 mins or more if you wish.
- When the salmon is done marinating, place the rice into boiling water and then simmer the rice till ready.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and cook the salmon on both sides till it has a nice golden brown colour.
- When the salmon is cooked on both sides add the snap peas and cook for a few minutes.
- Next add the rest of your marinade and mix the cornflour with water then add to the pan to create a sauce.
- Next drain the rice and on a different pan scramble your eggs and add the rice and fry for a few minutes till all combined.
- Serve your salmon on top of the rice, place some sesame seeds and enjoy !.