Salmon In Teriyaki Sauce.
You can cook Salmon In Teriyaki Sauce using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon In Teriyaki Sauce
- You need 1 of large salmon fillet or salmon collar.
- You need 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
Salmon In Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- Fully coat the salmon fillet or salmon collar with teriyaki sauce then boiled it immediately.
- Broil the salmon BOTH SIDE for about 30 minutes or longer minutes depending on thickness of the salmon, baste with its marinated and dripping teriyaki sauce every 10 minute till its lightly crispy on the outside yet juicy inside.
- **TIPS **OPTIONAL ***additional add on 1tsp of honey on the last 5 minutes for a more thicker and sweeter teriyaki flavour….