Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry.
You can cook Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry
- Prepare 1 large of salmon fish head or salmon fillet.
- Prepare of thai red curry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 1 can of baby corn and juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn kennel and juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of stock or abalone sauce with half cup of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish or soy sauce.
- You need of last minute add on.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
Poached Salmon In Thai Red Curry instructions
- put red curry stock then put salmon on top and poach for 12 minute.
- add lemon juice and shake pan dont want to break up salmon flesh and off heat top garnish.
- OPTIONAL SERVE SALMON ON WHITE RICE.