Chinese egg fried rice. Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country. The ingredients are simple but taste is great. Basic fried rice recipes are quite popular all over China.
My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at. My egg fried rice recipe uses egg that's slightly flavored with turmeric and paprika, which I think is a unique addition. It adds color to the dish, making it a vibrant yellow. (If you're used to a Chinese takeout place that makes their fried rice yellow, you can be sure they were probably using food coloring. You can cook Chinese egg fried rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese egg fried rice
- You need of Ingredients for egg frid rice.
- You need 2 cups of boiled rice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt to taste.
- It’s of 1 tsp black pepper.
- It’s of 1 tsp chicken powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s of 1 egg.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp green onions,carrot.
- You need of 2 tbsp oil.
Making fried rice is one of my favorite things. Chinese Egg Fried Rice, Dan Chao Fan in Chinese, is regarded as the original form of Yangzhou Fried Rice. Currently, they are thought of as sister dishes. The rice in the dish is really soft and savory, and the egg has high nutritional value containing much protein and amino acid.
Chinese egg fried rice instructions
- Heat the pan add oil garlic sauté for 1 minutes,than add egg stir it then add vegetables and seasonings cok it well..
- Now add boiled rice toss well and stur it nicely pour the egg fried rice in dish..
- Egg fried rice is ready to serve with sweet and sour chicken and mint mojito,enjoy it..
This Chinese egg fried rice is one of the simplest versions you could make, because it needs very few ingredients. Well, the name says it all, doesn't it? Egg fried rice is perfect for days when you need something that is more flavourful than plain steamed rice. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It's a no-fuss meal, that you can easily modify with whatever vegetables you have on hand.