Sig's Bratwurst Salad.
You can have Sig's Bratwurst Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's Bratwurst Salad
- You need 2-4 of grilled or fried bratwurst or bockwurst or a mixture of both.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grained mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of I small sweet lettuce.
- You need 1 of sweet apple.
Sig's Bratwurst Salad step by step
- Heat the mustard seeds and fennel in a dry pan until they become aromatic, this takes about 3 minutes, make sure they dont burn. Mix the mustard with the vinegar,add salt and pepper. Chop the onion finely, add to the mustard, add oil then mix well and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Slice the lettuce thinly. Cut apple into quarters remove the core, then cut it into small chunks. Thinly slice the sausage, mix it gently together with the apple, lettuce and the dressing..