Slow cooker lamb stew.
You can cook Slow cooker lamb stew using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker lamb stew
- You need 300 grams of lamb shoulder cut in bite size pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot cubed.
- You need 500 grams of potatoes cubed/chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper (I used bristol five blend but any freshly ground black pepper would do).
- It’s 1 pints of lamb stock ( mine is from stock cube).
Slow cooker lamb stew instructions
- Sautee lamb in a bit of oil until meat sealed. Sprinkle a bit of ground black pepper and cook a further minute.
- Place meat in the Slow cooker and sautee onion and carrots on the oil from cooking the lamb. Let them soften. Once soft add to slow cooker.
- Dice part of the potatoes very finely and add to the Slow cooker along with the lamb stock and cook on slow for 2.5 hours.
- After a couple of hours add the rest of the potatoes in bigger pieces to finish cooking for further 2-3 hours on low..
- Serve with your favourite bread.