My Macaroni Chicken and Cheese Bake 💛.
You can have My Macaroni Chicken and Cheese Bake 💛 using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Macaroni Chicken and Cheese Bake 💛
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dried macaroni.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pints of Cheese sauce or make your own.
- You need 4 of Spring onions chopped small.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s of Small amount of grated chedder cheese for topping.
My Macaroni Chicken and Cheese Bake 💛 step by step
- Add macaroni to a saucepan and cover with water bring to the boil. Turn heat down and simmer until soft and cooked.
- Chop your chicken breast up into small pieces.
- In a large frypan add the olive oil and heat it.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add the chicken to the hot oil..
- Fry chicken until it is not pink then turn heat down and fry for 5 minutes.
- Make your cheese sauce ready, whether it be store bought sauce/mix or your own.
- Then drain off the water off the macaroni when cooked and pour on cheese sauce and put back on the heat and simmer for 5 mins.
- When chicken is cooked, strain off chicken juice and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the macaroni cheese and stir in.
- Add the chopped spring onion and mix.
- Add the macaroni to a serving dish and sprinkle some grated cheddar cheese on top.
- You may also grill the grated cheese if you prefer.