Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole.
You can have Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole
- You need 12 of chipolata sausages but it works well with most.
- Prepare 3 slices of serrano ham chopped.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot cubed.
- You need 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 800 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 75 grams of dried lentils.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
Slow Cooker Sausages and Lentils Casserole instructions
- Brown sausages and ham all over in a frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Move meat to slow cooker-crockpot. In left over oil sautee vegetables until onion soft..
- Add can of tomatoes vinegar rosemary lentils and stock and bring to a boil for þ minutes without covering. Season to taste..
- Move vegetables to the Slow cooker-crockpot cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve with some green vegetables and-or some nice bread to dunk.