My Really Big Omelette Bake.
You can cook My Really Big Omelette Bake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Really Big Omelette Bake
- It’s 3 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 250 grams of Mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Onion Chopped small.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Granuals.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 6 slice of Cooked Ham or Gammon.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cheese Grated.
- Prepare pinch of Salt ( optional ).
- It’s 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Sweet pepper.
My Really Big Omelette Bake instructions
- Boil potatoes until 3/4 cooked, take them off heat and cool. Chop into cubes about 1 inch. Put the butter in a frying pan and melt. Chop mushrooms into small pieces and put in the melted butter. Fry for 2 minutes. While waiting, chop onions and add them to the fry pan. After 5 minutes take the pan off the heat and strain the onions and mushrooms a little and put them into a medium oven dish, about 3 inches Depth. Add diced potatoes and mix..
- Cut up your chicken into small cubes. Clean off fry pan, heat up the oil, and add your cubed chicken, fry until the chicken is coloured. Add paprika, ginger, garlic mix and fry until it all coated, then add the balsamic vinegar fry a little more then put in sliced ham all cut up and mix. Then strain if any liquid and mix in with the mushroom mixture in the Oven dish mix well..
- In a mixing bowl crack four eggs into it, then pour in the milk and whisk until all mixed well. Add the grated cheese and whisk, then add salt to taste (optional), and the pepper, mix and pour all over the potatoes etc. Its ok if the cheese stays on top, it will still blend in. Chop tomatoes and pepper to garnish on top add a little extra black pepper on top of mixture. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins then low for 20- 30 minutes more on low. Serve with a nice crisp salad..