Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice.
You can have Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
- You need 2 of skinless/boneless chicken thighs, diced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of leftover cooked rice ( I used about 300g of cooked rice).
- It’s 3 tbsp of yoshida soy sauce.
Kickin Teriyaki Chicken and Rice instructions
- Heat th olive oil in a wok over a medium heat..
- Add the onion, fry for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the chicken fry for about 5 minutes and then add the sauce and fry for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Add the rice and stir in. And cook for about 3-5 minutes or until heated through..
- Check seasoning add salt if needed..
- And enjoy..