You can have Seafood Boil using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Boil
- It’s 12 of Blue crabs.
- It’s 6 of snow crab clusters.
- Prepare 2 lbs of jumbo shrimp.
- You need 2 lbs of green lip mussels.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter- melted separate.
- You need 1/2 cup of old bay seasoning + extra for topping.
- You need 16 oz of can beer.
- Prepare 8 of potatoes- quartered.
- Prepare 5 of whole corn on cob – halved.
- Prepare 4 links of smoked sausage- Rogerwood is the best!.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic-minced.
Seafood Boil step by step
- Add large stock pot and fill 3/4 of the pot with water. Allow to come to a rolling boil and add 1/2 old bay and stir. Next add blue crab first followed by remainder of seafood. Add more Old Bay Seasoning with every other layer of seafood.
- Add corn and sausage on top. Pour in beer and allow to boil til potatoes are soft..
- Pull items from pot and place in a dish or pot large enough to hold everything. Next take minced garlic and place into melted butter. Pour over all the seafood, corn potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle on a bit more old bay over top!.
- Enjoy with a bowl of butter to dip seafood.