You can have Chicken Schnitzel using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Schnitzel
- You need 6 of medium Chicken breasts, skinless and de-boned.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 ml of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of egg wash.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of breadcrumbs mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 100 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Chicken Schnitzel step by step
- Place the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 1.5cm thick..
- Get a breading station ready with 3 flat dishes. a) Put the flour in the 1st one. b) Mix the ingredients for the egg wash together and put in the 2nd one. c) Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumbs mixture together put in the 3rd bowl..
- Coat 1 chicken breast in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip it in the egg mixture. Then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (best to use 2 pans, to speed up the process) over medium to high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain..
- Serve with a slice of cheese and or sauce, here is some suggestions that you can find with my recipes: Pancetta cheese and garlic sauce, Creamy mushroom sauce, Bacon and gorgonzola sauce, Roasted chilli sauce, Peri Peri sauce, Bacon gravy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363064-pancetta-cheese-and-garlic-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365444-blue-cheese-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365791-creamy-mushroom-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344011-bacon-and-gorgonzola-sauce.