Japanese Spaghetti NAPOLITAN.
You can cook Japanese Spaghetti NAPOLITAN using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Spaghetti NAPOLITAN
- Prepare 200 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- You need 3-4 of mushrooms.
- You need 2-3 slices of ham or bacon.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Japanese Spaghetti NAPOLITAN step by step
- Boil water in a large pan. Add salt and cook the spaghetti..
- While the spaghetti is being boiled, cut the vegetables and meat..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, stir-fry the above for 1 minute..
- Add ketchup and sugar. Keep cooking until the sliced onions are soft..
- Add the drained spaghetti and cook for 1 minute..
- Flavor with pepper and parmesan cheese..