Rustic bread with ricotta and speck. Quando vedo nei banchi del mercato la Zucca non resisto, devo comprarla! Mi piace molto sia per il colore acceso sia per la sua dolcezza! Browse millions of royalty-free photographs and illustrations from talented photographers and artists around.
I thought I would share this Spinach Ricotta Rustic Pie just before Easter as a lot of us will be serving a meatless Good Friday meal. Ricotta Herb Bread Rolls are amazingly soft, tender, and pillowy in texture with tons of rich and earthy flavors. These are bound to become a family favorite! You can have Rustic bread with ricotta and speck using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic bread with ricotta and speck
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Instant yeast packet of 10 g or so.
- Prepare of chopped speck.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle of thyme.
- You need of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- It’s of sunflower oil.
Taste: I just adore the combination of rich slightly sweet ricotta with the earthy fresh herbs. This rustic quiche has been simplified by making it straight on the baking tray without using a tart tin, from Good Food Magazine. Press the courgette slices into the ricotta, then scatter over the pine nuts and remaining Parmesan. We're talking about ricotta, that fluffy cheese that most of us associate only with lasagna.
Rustic bread with ricotta and speck instructions
- Turn on oven to 180 degrees. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add ricotta and whisk well. Add yeast, salt and pepper and thyme. Whisk again. Add speck and Parmesan.
- Gradually add flour and oil. (You'll need your hands now) kneed well until you have a dough. Place in an oven proof dish. Bake for about 30 mins. Cool on a wire rack.
- It'll keep for 2 days in an airtight container. You can also freeze it. Great for breakfast or serve with meat. Great for picnics, lunch boxes, you name it :).
This spreadable, protein-packed cheese has a subtle Why not? And if you're vegan, you can even make your own faux ricotta using nuts or tofu. This ricotta spinach tart is one of my absolute favorites. It's easy, healthy, tender, cheesy and it's simply the best. Peel the mango, cut the flesh from the core and cut into thin slices.