Vegetables and Meatball Soup.
You can have Vegetables and Meatball Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetables and Meatball Soup
- You need 10 pieces of meatball (cut into serving pieces).
- Prepare 2 litres of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- You need 5 of small shallots, finely sliced, and fried.
- You need 1/4 of nutmeg, bruised.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 200 gram of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2cm cubes.
- Prepare 150 gram of carrots, sliced.
- You need 2 of spring onions, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of chinese parsley, knotted.
- It’s 2 stalk of celery, sliced.
- You need 200 gram of cauliflower, cut into pieces.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
Vegetables and Meatball Soup instructions
- Simmer the meatball in a covered pot until boiling. In other pan heat the oil and saute the shallot, nutmeg, pepper and garlic..
- Add to the boiling stock. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, spring onions and the chinese parsley..
- Simmer until cooked and season to taste. Garnish with fried shallots and serve with Rice..