Steamed Pork Rib In Soy Bean Paste /Tau Chew.
You can have Steamed Pork Rib In Soy Bean Paste /Tau Chew using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Pork Rib In Soy Bean Paste /Tau Chew
- You need of (marinate).
- It’s 800 grams of pork rib or thinly slice pork or soft pork rib.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pounded ginger, 1 tbsp each of garlic, shallot.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy bean paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of cornstarch,2tbsp of chinese wine and 1tbsp of sesame oil (optional add on).
Steamed Pork Rib In Soy Bean Paste /Tau Chew instructions
- Pound the ginger, shallot and garlic then mix the soy bean paste with water and sugar.
- Marinate for 30 minutes or you can just mix it well then steam immediately.
- Over a hot pot of water (Bain-Marie) put the steaming plate of marinated pork then steam for 45 to 60 minute depending if the thickness of the pork then serve hot with white rice.
- I Do It Again Today. Steamed Ground Pork And Pork Meatball In Soy Bean Sauce / Tau Chew.
- Today Brunch @ Dry Somen In Soft Pork Rib In Soy Bean Sauce.
- Today I Remake This Dish In A Preasure Cooker….Stew Soft Bone Pork With Tau Chew With Added A Dash Of Light Soy Sauce, 3 Tbsp Of Sugar And 500ml Of Water And 1Tbsp Of Honey and 6 Slice Of Dang Gui,,,,.