Cauliflower base pizza. You can make the best cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will not fall apart. Slice it, hold it, eat it–it keeps it's shape –and it actually tastes like. Once the cauliflower base is cooked, set aside to cool a little.
This Healthy Cauliflower Pizza Base Is Quick & Easy To Make & the Ideal Low-Carb Pizza Option Cauliflower Pizza Base. The BEST and easiest cauliflower pizza crust recipe ever – This is so good Just FIVE Ingredients – Seriously! So, when the cauliflower pizza base starting making rounds on the internet, instead of sticking my In fact, I loved it so much that cauliflower pizza bases are now a weekly occasion in our household. You can cook Cauliflower base pizza using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower base pizza
- Prepare of Cauliflower (1 head).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (1 1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Egg (1 large).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning (1/2 tbsp).
- It’s of Garlic powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (1 cup).
- Prepare of Your choice of toppings.
For the cauliflower pizza base: ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets. ½ tsp dried oregano. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. Cauliflower Base Mini Pizzas are a great way to add some extra veggies into a kid favourite dish. I have seen and heard about using cauliflower as a pizza base for several months now.
Cauliflower base pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Line a piece of parchment paper onto a baking tray..
- Meanwhile, pulse cauliflower in a food processor until broken down into rice-sized granules..
- In a pan on the stove, stir fry the cauliflower for about 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is very soft..
- Place the cauliflower rice into a kitchen towel and squeeze out all the water..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the egg. Stir in the parmesan cheese. If using Italian seasoning and garlic powder, stir those in as well..
- Spread the "cauliflower dough" onto the parchment paper with your hands..
- Place it in the over and bake for about 20 minutes, until the top is dry and firm, and the edges are a little golden..
- Let the pizza crust cool for at least 5-10 minutes at room temperature to firm up more. Add desired toppings. Return to the oven for about 5-10 minutes, until cheese melts..
- Serve immediately..
The first step to making cauliflower pizza is prepping the cauliflower. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated. Start with cauliflower florets and turn them into cauliflower rice. The Best Ever Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Watch How to Make it Here.