You can have Seafood Paella using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Paella
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Stock.
- You need 1 cup of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 1 cup of chorizo diced.
- It’s 1 bag of seafood.
- It’s 1 pinch of safron.
Seafood Paella instructions
- Add the onion and garlic into a pan and gently fry for a few minutes..
- Add the chorizo as allow it to cook for a few minutes and let out the oils all the while stirring to make sure it gets mixed and doesn’t stick to the pan..
- Add the rice and stir this in and cook for a few minutes..
- Add 1/4 of the stock into the pan. Stir and cook the rice for a few minutes then add a pinch of saffron and the rest of the stock..
- At this point, you don’t stir the rice anymore. Bring the pan to a boil and then turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for a further 25 minutes..
- After about 10 minutes, the rice should have soaked most of the moisture, but the rice shouldn’t be that visible. Add the seafood on top and cover the pan..
- A further 15 minutes, the moisture in the pan should have been fully soaked up by the rice and the seafood on top should have been cooked. The paella should be ready to eat..
- You may have noticed that I haven’t added any salt or pepper. This is because my parents have to lower their salt intake and I let them pepper the dish afterwards to their own liking..