My Crispy Chili Beef with Noodles 😉😆.
You can have My Crispy Chili Beef with Noodles 😉😆 using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Crispy Chili Beef with Noodles 😉😆
- You need 12 slices of flank beef or frying beef.
- You need 1 of deep pan of veg oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cornflour / starch.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
My Crispy Chili Beef with Noodles 😉😆 instructions
- Cut the beef into long slim pieces.
- Have the oil heating up until really hot not bubbling.
- Add the cornstarch to a bowl.
- Add the paprika.
- Then add the chilli.
- Mix all in together add the salt..
- Dip the beef pieces in the flour and coat then add to the oil, add 3 or 4 at a time.
- Deep fry for 5-6 minutes then put on kitchen roll to soak up excess oil. Repeat this until they are all done..
- And sprinkle a little sweet chilli sauce on top. Serve on a bed of noodles.