Easy seafood boil. Hope you guys enjoyed the video today ! Don't forget get to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE 🥰 You guys can also follow me on all social media outlets. Yep, I am proof that even those of us from the landlocked states can master the Easy Seafood Boil.
Seafood boil just like Louisiana New Orleans, with shrimp, crawfish, Manila clams and a homemade Cajun seasoning and butter sauce. Easy Shrimp Boil with andouille sausage, corn, and potatoes. A seafood boil is the perfect dish for a summer gathering, and if you love this you'll also love my BBQ Cajun Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits. You can cook Easy seafood boil using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy seafood boil
- Prepare 2 lbs of snow crab legs.
- Prepare 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- You need 4 ears of corn broken in half.
- It’s 1-3 lb of bag of Yukon gold or red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of lemons.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
Seafood boil is an easy-to-prepare seafood dish composed of mussels, crab legs, shrimp, potato, and corn. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself. Have you ever been to a seafood boil? Today we are going to share our favorite boil recipe & some easy (seriously!) steps on how to throw this fun get-together & if this.
Easy seafood boil instructions
- Start by washing all seafood corn and potatoes throughly and cut potatoes into quarters..
- Mix old bay seasoning, garlic and squeeze the lemons juice over the top coating throughly. Cube up the butter and place over the top of everything then take two pieces of foil laid one on top the other and and place all ingredients on top..
- Close the foil around all ingredients and place in a 13×9” baking pan. This will steam your seafood. Bake on 375 for 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender and seafood is cooked throughly. You can also add in lobster tails, cut smoked sausage and hard boiled eggs if you like..
Shrimp Boil is an easy and flavorful southern feast to feed a crowd! When seafood trawlers would bring in their catch, people would gather with large pots to celebrate and feast with lots of music! The seafood and the spices might change depending on what part of the country you're from, but the spirit of a seafood boil remains the same. As does the technique, which is easier than you might. This seafood boil recipe is very nutritious, tasty and quick & easy to prepare.