Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad.
You can cook Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad
- It’s of Sirloin steak.
- It’s Bunch of salad leaves.
- It’s Bunch of coriander.
- You need Bunch of mint leaves.
- It’s 4 of red radish, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 of cherry tomatoes, cut in a half.
- It’s 1 stalk of spring onion, chopped.
- You need of For The Dressing.
- It’s 4 tbsp of thai sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Lime juice from 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted rice powder.
Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad instructions
- Pat dry the steak with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides generously with salt and black pepper..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on high heat. Cook the steak based on the instructions on the packaging..
- Remove the steak from the heat and let it rest on cutting board for 10 minutes. Cut thin slices..
- Prepare the dressing : mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolved..
- To serve : assemble the bunch of salad leaves, coriander, mint, tomatoes, red radish and spring onion. Place steak on top and drizzle with the dressing..