Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages.
You can have Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages
- It’s of chicken breasts I used pre cooked then diced them!.
- It’s of spicy chorizo diced.
- Prepare of garlic finely chopped (I used smoked garlic but normal is fine too).
- It’s of tomatoes (I used piccolo).
- Prepare of kidney beans (I used ones already in a chilli sauce).
- You need of small onion or shallot finely diced.
- It’s of cooking oil, sunflower or light olive oil.
- Prepare of heaped tsp of chipotle paste.
- Prepare of fresh coriander chopped.
- It’s of cheese up to you which one you want I’m using cheddar.
- It’s of small flour tortillas.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of (1 tbsp or the frying pan and 1 tbsp for the chipotle mixture).
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste (I used smoked salt).
Smoky Quesadillas Chicken & chorizo / Jackfruit & veggie sausages instructions
- In a sauce pan put in the oil, heat it and add the onion and garlic, stir it and let it soften..
- Next add the chorizo and then the tomatoes give it a good stir..
- Add the Kidney beans and chipotle paste, then the chicken give it a good stir let it simmer well!.
- Whilst it is simmering down chop up the coriander and grate the cheese! If you want a further cheat use pre grated cheese it will save you time!.
- After 5 minutes the sauce should be nicely thickened! add salt and pepper to taste. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and spread over half of tortillas! Not too thick don’t over load it. Then sprinkle cheese! If doing the vegan option don’t add the soya until you are eating it..
- In a frying pan put a tablespoon of oil in it heat it up. Fold the over half of the tortilla over the mixture! Using a spatula add to the pan! Fry it on one side for a minute until it’s toasted then carefully flip it over! You can keep the made tortillas in a warm oven whilst you make the rest..
- Tuck in and enjoy 😊.
- I’ve now made this recipe using shop bought small tortillas.