Hungarian Salami, Boiled Eggs & Potato Sour Cream Bake.
You can have Hungarian Salami, Boiled Eggs & Potato Sour Cream Bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Salami, Boiled Eggs & Potato Sour Cream Bake
- Prepare of large Potatoes *about 600g.
- Prepare of Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need of Eggs *softly boiled, and sliced.
- Prepare of Hungarian Salami *thinly sliced.
- You need of Butter OR Oil to grease the baking dish.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Milk *optional.
- You need of shredded Tasty Cheese *OR Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of chopped Parsley.
Hungarian Salami, Boiled Eggs & Potato Sour Cream Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a baking dish with a small amount of Butter OR Oil..
- If the Sour Cream you use is very thick, mix with 1 to 2 tablespoons Milk to loosen..
- Evenly arrange sliced 1 Potato in the prepared baking dish. Scatter 1/2 of the Onion slices, and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Arrange sliced 2 boiled Eggs and 1/2 of Salami slices. Drizzle 1/2 of the Sour Cream & Milk mixture over..
- Cover with sliced 1 Potato, sprinkle with Salt & Pepper, and gently press down into the dish..
- Cover with a lid or aluminium foil, and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove the cover, scatter the shredded Tasty Cheese over, and bake for further 30 minutes or until Potatoes are cooked and top is golden..
- Sprinkle with the finely chopped Parsley and serve..