Teriyaki Chicken Pizza.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken Pizza using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 of large Pizza Base *Try my ‘Super Quick Pizza Base’.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms OR Button Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped Onion.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 sheet of Toasted Nori *cut into fine strips.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Chicken.
- You need 350-400 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar *optional.
Teriyaki Chicken Pizza step by step
- Combine Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Rice Vinegar (*optional) in a small bowl. Lightly season Chicken with Salt..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Transfer to a plate and cut into small pieces..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Thinly spread Japanese Mayonnaise over the Pizza Base. Mix Mushrooms slices and Chicken pieces with the sauce, and scatter over the Pizza Base evenly. Add finely chopped Onion and Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until nice browned. Sprinkle with shredded Toasted Nori and enjoy..