Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles. NijWijRecipes brings you Bagels with Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, Dill & Lemon Turn on "Closed Captioning" in your local language in this YouTube. Learn how to make the ultimate smoked salmon bagel, a scrumptious open-faced salmon bagel sandwich with all the toppings. Pickled red onions not only add an unexpected pop of color but they also add a nice vinegary bite that helps lighten up the smokiness of the salmon.
From potato salad to deviled eggs, we've got nine smoked salmon recipes to shake. Not a really exciting question, but I'd like to start putting some fishy protein in my breakfast and I want to be able to put together a yummy bagel with cream cheese, red onion I don't think I can taste much difference between brands of smoked salmon. If you can get to Costco, they sell smoked salmon in. You can have Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles using 30 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles
- It’s of ● For The Smoked Salmon.
- You need 2 Pounds of Fresh Salmon.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Dill.
- You need of ● For The Serving Options.
- It’s of Assorted Bagels.
- You need of Flatbread [for wraps].
- It’s of Assorted Cream Cheese.
- Prepare Leaves of Spinach.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Tatziki Sauce.
- It’s of Avacados.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Crostinies.
- Prepare of Crackers.
- Prepare of Cucumbers.
- You need of Sprouts.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Arugula.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Shallots.
- You need of Red Onions.
- It’s of Capers.
- It’s of Fresh Dill.
Photo about Smoked salmon or lox with cream cheese, red onion and capers on poppy seed and sesame seed bagel in horizontal format. Spread a generous layer of cream cheese on top Layer some thin sliced, cold smoked. This smoked salmon bagel consists of wild Alaskan sockeye salmon spread onto warm toasted bagels with cream cheese, avocado, red onion This smoked salmon bagel can be customized according to your liking. The important part of the recipe is the bagels, cream cheese, and cold.
Mike's Smoked Salmon On Onion Bagles instructions
- Check for any bones. Rinse fillets well under cold water..
- Mix your dry rub..
- Press dry rub firmly on your fillets. Coat the top bottom and sides generously. Wrap your fillets tightly in plastic wrap. Weigh fillets down with whatever you can find. Canned goods etc. Refrigerate for 2 to 3hours. Pull from fridge and drain/discard any fluids..
- Use your choice of wood chips. I prefer Hickory for salmon..
- Bring smoker up to between 200° & 225°. Spray rack with a non stick spray. Place fillets skin side down. Cover and smoke for 60 to 90 minutes – depending upon the thickness of your fillets..
- Fully smoked salmon pictured. The internal temperature should be 140° at its thickest part..
- Allow salmon to dry. Allow fillets to set for one hour refrigerated the bias [angle] and serve with items of your choosing. See ideas above..
Try our easy to follow smoked salmon bagels recipe. Combine sour cream, horseradish, capers, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Top bagels with rocket, salmon, onion and sauce. Put cream cheese into the bowl of your food processor. Add capers, lemon juice and zest, dill and salt.