Vegan Poke Bowl.
You can have Vegan Poke Bowl using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Poke Bowl
- It’s Cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked Quinoa.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of edame beans.
- Prepare 2 of red radish.
- Prepare of thinly sliced red cabbage.
- It’s 1 table spoon of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet light soy.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of of small white onion.
- You need 1 of sliced spring onion.
- You need 4 of Shitake Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of black sesame seeds.
Vegan Poke Bowl step by step
- Thinly slice all the veg and apart from the Spring onion and avocado cover with the vinegar and a sprinkle of sugar for a light pickle.
- Mix together the rice and quinoa, this is the base of your Poke Bowl.
- In a shallow pan add the miso paste and cook the Mushrooms slowly, they will cook gently and will have a nice thick sauce from the miso, once soft add to your poke, if the Miso get to thick you can add a little water and continue until the mushrooms are soft and cooked through..
- The avocado rose. little fancy but easy to achieve. the spoon hack helps to get the flesh out in one scoop, slice as thin as you can then fan out. then roll.
- Add all your other ingredients now to the bowl, remembering to drain the pickled veg. top with your avocado rose and sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Your dressing is the Soy and sesame, add to taste, remember you can add more but not take it out,.