Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan. Wakame is a nutritious, edible seaweed that brings a unique taste and texture to a variety of dishes. Wakame aids in weight loss, maintains hormonal balance, improves skin health, and helps build strong bones. Wakame also lowers cholesterol, and boosts heart health.
A wide variety of goma wakame options are available to you, such as variety, style. Wakame (わかめ) is a type of seaweed and commonly used in soups like miso soup and salads like tofu salad, as well as a side dish to vegetables, like cucumber. Wakame , Undaria pinnatifida, is a species of edible seaweed, a type of marine algae, and a sea vegetable. You can cook Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan
- Prepare 2 cups of (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 of Canned Red Salmon *210g.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Dried Chopped Wakame.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Wakame. Browse All Wakame Recipes. alaria. salted seaweed. miyeok (Korean). A deep green, edible seaweed popular in Japan and other Asian countries. It's used like a vegetable in soups and simmered dishes, as well as occasionally in salads.
Wakame & Salmon Takikomi Gohan instructions
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear. Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot..
- Drain the Canned Salmon, and add the liquid to the rice. Add Sake (Rice Wine), grated Ginger, Soy Sauce and Salt. Then add Water up to the 2-cups-marking. Gently stir..
- Remove unwanted large bones and skin from Salmon, break into chunky pieces, place on the rice. Sprinkle Dried Chopped Wakame over the rice. *Note: Break into smaller pieces if the Wakame pieces are large..
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently..
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds..
The browner versions are more strongly flavored. Wakame definition is – an edible brown seaweed (Undaria pinnatifida) native to Asia. Recent Examples on the Web Toppings like menma, wakame and a cartoonish slice of pink and white naruto. Wakame – Rich in beta carotene, B-vitamins, calcium, chlorophyll, enzymes, fiber, iodine, iron, protein, and many other vitamins and minerals. Thin, tender leaves have a sweet flavor and are used in miso.