Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns. Spread some of the sauce over the bottom of the dish and place a layer of lasagne sheets on top. Top with some of the leek and spinach mixture and then some smoked Repeat the process finishing the top layer with sauce, a few pieces of salmon and grated cheese. The Best Salmon Lasagna Recipes on Yummly
Lasagnette with porcini mushrooms, crispy bacon and smoked scamorza cheese. A side of salmon gets a zingy lemon mustard glaze and then a panko pistachio crust. The crust keeps the salmon super moist and by the time it's done cooking. You can cook Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns
- It’s 1 packet of thin fresh lasagne sheet (you can use the dry ones but you might want to partially pre boil them).
- You need 1 packet of smoked salmon.
- It’s 120 g of prawns.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- It’s of Ground pistachios (decoration).
- Prepare of Pistachio pesto.
- Prepare 140 g of pistachios untoasted and unsalted.
- You need 30 g of Parmesan.
- Prepare 5/6 leaves of basil.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of For bechamelle.
- You need 1 l of milk.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 80 g of flour.
- You need of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt.
Salmon and spinach lasagne is an absolutely terrific innovation and so delicious with the creamy garlic white sauce. A great option for freezing into batches and enjoying again at a later date. Smoked salmon, dry sherry, mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, provolone and Swiss cheese all come together perfectly in this savory Italian main dish View image. Smoked Salmon Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Lasagne with pistachio pesto, smoked salmon and prawns instructions
- Put the milk in a pan on low heat and warm it (not boil). Start by making bechamelle by melting the butter in a tall pan, add the flour (little bit at the time)..
- On low heat add the milk a paddle at the time and mix well with the flour every time..
- Eventually the mixture will start to get more liquid. To finish we are aiming for this consistency (see video below).
- Leave to cook on very low heat for 10min and then remove from fire. To avoid it making a thick crust cover with cling film directly on the bechamelle..
- Make the pesto. You can make this ahead of time and leave it in a jar in the fridge. In a small pan bring water to boil, add the pistachios and cook for a couple of minutes. Remove them from water.
- Now that the skin softened remove all the skin and add the pistachios skinless in a mixer. Add the Parmesan, basil, salt, oil and a dash of water. Mix well and add oil/water as needed. Remove from mixer.
- In a large pan cook for a couple of minutes the prawns with a dash of brandy. Remove from the fire..
- In an oven proof dish, add a thin layer of bechamelle to ensure that the lasagne won’t stick to the bottom. Lay down the lasagne sheet, cover with bechamelle, add pieces of salmon, the prawns and dashes of pesto and a sprinkle of Parmesan. Repeat 3/4 layers.
- Finish with a layer of bechamelle and cover with the grounded pistachios for decoration..
- Cover with a slightly wet piece of baking paper on top of the dish. Cook on 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Finish with 5 min under the grill to make it golden.
Smoked Salmon and Pesto-Prawn Toast. by Honest Cooking. Use a nutty-cranberry bread to hold smoked salmon or prawns tossed in a simple pesto for an awesome toast snack. Sicilian Pistachio Pesto Recipe, Sicilian style pistachio pesto with a touch of cream for smoothness and silkiness, the absolute best ! Today I bring to you a Sicilian Pistachio Pesto all the way from Sicily. I have been dying to share with you my Sicilian spaghetti.