Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can cook Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese
- It’s 90 g of frozen Quorn mince.
- You need 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 75 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 60 g of onion.
- Prepare 50 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 15 g of hard cheese.
Quorn Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Put the Quorn mince and chopped tomatoes into a pot and simmer.
- Add in mushrooms and onion after approx 4 minutes and keep simmering until spaghetti ready.
- Start cooking the spaghetti in boiling water for about 12 minutes..
- Put hard cheese on top!.